HOW WE DO IT
Product Low Down:
- Every single item in our hire range is waterproof so can be used both indoor and out.
- Rooms or locations previously inaccessible for larger items of furniture can now be furnished, no need to worry about stairs, lifts or tight doorways.
- Our sofas and DoNuts are made from robust UV-proof PVC with additional bottom vinyl protection. They are slash-proof and cigarette burn resistant.
- Although inflatable our Sofas and DoNuts are secure, robust and sturdy, sofas weigh 22kg and DoNuts 30kg.
- We are Health & Safety ready from PAT Tests to Public Liability, this documentation and more is available on request.
How We Do Delivery:
- We’re based in Manchester but provide our services for the whole of the UK. Delivery is calculated at cost and stays the same regardless of how many items you hire.
- Air filled furniture means lower delivery costs for you – we can fit seating for 100 in one large transit van!
- As part of our delivery service we set up/ inflate your hire pieces on site in your chosen location. Each item taking a matter of minutes, once the sofas and DoNuts are inflated there is no need to inflate again during their hire period.
How We Quote:
- Not sure how much furniture you need or what you can fit on your space? Just give us your venue measurements and we will work it out for you.
- Rather than charge a daily rate our standard hire period is quoted over 2 to 3 days to suit your event logistics, we work flexibly and can deliver and collect at times suited to you and your venue.
- We are happy to discuss longer hire periods as well as dry hire trade terms when required.
- Get in touch for a bespoke quote so we can calculate delivery for you.
How We Charge:
- Our standard payment terms are 20% deposit to secure your furniture with the remaining balance due 2 weeks before the event. If your business has payment terms that conflict with this please advise so we can incorporate this in to a mutual agreement.
- Payment by bank transfer is our preferred payment method although we can take payments over the phone or by paypal is required.
- We do not currently charge VAT on our prices.