HOW WE DO IT
Product Low Down:
- Every single item in our hire range is waterproof so can be used both indoor and out.
- Rooms or locations previously inaccessible for larger items of furniture can now be furnished, no need to worry about stairs, lifts or tight doorways.
- Our sofas and DoNuts are made from robust UV-proof PVC with additional bottom vinyl protection. They are slash-proof and cigarette burn resistant.
- Although inflatable our Sofas and DoNuts are secure, robust and sturdy, sofas weigh 22kg and DoNuts 30kg.
- We are Health & Safety ready from PAT Tests to Public Liability, this documentation and more is available on request.
How We Do Delivery:
- We’re based in Norwich and Manchester but provide our services for the whole of the UK. Delivery is calculated at cost and stays the same regardless of how many items you hire.
- Air filled furniture means lower delivery costs for you – we can fit seating for 100 in one large transit van!
- As part of our delivery service we set up/ inflate your hire pieces on site in your chosen location. Each item taking a matter of minutes, once the sofas and DoNuts are inflated there is no need to inflate again during their hire period.
How We Quote:
- Not sure how much furniture you need or what you can fit on your space? Just give us your venue measurements and we will work it out for you.
- Rather than charge a daily rate our standard hire period is quoted over 2 to 3 days to suit your event logistics, we work flexibly and can deliver and collect at times suited to you and your venue.
- We are happy to discuss longer hire periods as well as dry hire trade terms when required.
- Get in touch for a bespoke quote so we can calculate delivery for you.
How We Charge:
- Our standard payment terms are 20% deposit to secure your furniture with the remaining balance due 2 weeks before the event. If your business has payment terms that conflict with this please advise so we can incorporate this in to a mutual agreement.
- Payment by bank transfer is our preferred payment method although we can take payments over the phone or by paypal is required.
- We do not currently charge VAT on our prices.